White Hall was part of the early land grant called Freeborn’s Progress. The house was constructed prior to 1822 and family lore suggests that the east wing was used as a hospital during the War of 1812. In 1977 the house was placed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Show House will be open to the public from September 24, 2017 to October 22, 2017.
White Hall is located at 4130 Chatham Road, Ellicott City, MD 21042 (Chatham Road is off of Frederick Road, it is not N. Chatham Road, so please check your GPS for directions)
More information is available by clicking “Learn More” below.
Avoca will open its doors on September xx, 2017 and will run through October xx, 2017
Since 1984, Historic Ellicott City, Inc. has worked with the community to restore historic properties throughout Howard County, Maryland. Historic Ellicott City’s Show House Committee works tirelessly to seek out properties of interest, contacts the owner and creates a project of worthy restoration to benefit the community.
Designers, artisans, and tradespeople of all aspects of construction, remodeling and decor, come together in the inspired project and transformation of the property.
The year 2016 marked the 30th anniversary of HEC opening its doors to a Decorator Show House.
Have a good prospect for us to consider? Please call 410-461-6908 or email historicEC@hotmail.com