Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt
Search in comments
Filter by Custom Post Type

King’s Gift – 1994

King’s Gift sits on a parcel of land once part of Doughoregan Manor, a land grant from Lord Baltimore to Charles Carroll in 1711. Although a new home, the architecture drew from a variety of old European styles, including Queen Anne, the medieval castle and the European chateau. The show house was held from September 24 to October 23. The chairmen were Pat Fleegle and Virginia Kinney.